Goddess Chocolate's Palace

Welcome to all who love, admire and are just plain curious about Me. You have entered My Palace, My earthly home. There is much to experience and more than one visit may be necessary so I encourage repeat ones as often as you like.

You can subscribe to My Scriptures to stay informed about the Word of the Goddess. I also recommend leaving a little something in the Chocolate Scrolls to become a part of My History. Enjoy yourself and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Promises, Promises


I had a private session with a new submissive today. Actually, this was the second one this week. The first one was on Tuesday, when he came to town. It started as a simple foot worship session, but as some of you already know and others will soon find out, you will fall in love with more than just My feet.

On Tuesday, I met him at a lovely Hyatt in downtown DC. He wanted to talk a little first, so he bought Me a drink at the restaurant. Very classy on his part. A small gesture that showed Me he appreciated My time. After about 20 minutes or so, he was ready to go upstairs and play. Once I emerged from the bathroom, in My play clothes, the little sub couldn't contain himself. He quickly found out that My feet were not the only things to worship. He was back and forth between being under My feet, squeezed between My legs and smothered by My voluptuous booty. Take a look for yourself. Can you blame him for being smitten?

                                           

He seemed to be so love-struck with Me, he invited Me to visit him in California. I'm not sure if this was a heat of the moment thing, but I wonder. He said he need Me in his life. A visit to a new place is great, but I wonder how serious he was. This sub is a guy after all, and sometimes guys tend to tell ladies what they think we want to hear. Anyway, after playtime, we talked briefly about him flying Me out to California, but I am still skeptical. It sounded like a promise. Now, I only wonder if he'll actually honor it or if he's just full of shit.

It was probably the booty drops that did him in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate's Inbox. All of you sniveling little piss ants who want to confess your love to Me should show it publicly first.