Goddess Chocolate's Palace

Welcome to all who love, admire and are just plain curious about Me. You have entered My Palace, My earthly home. There is much to experience and more than one visit may be necessary so I encourage repeat ones as often as you like.

You can subscribe to My Scriptures to stay informed about the Word of the Goddess. I also recommend leaving a little something in the Chocolate Scrolls to become a part of My History. Enjoy yourself and thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How to Pamper a Goddess



Since I spent so much time on the negative experience, its only fair that I spend the same amount on a good one. A kinkster messaged Me, again from collarme. He complimented Me on my beauty {{naturally}} and showed interest in playing. After a short conversation here, a few messages there, I decided we should do breakfast. A Goddess has to eat, right? I should state that this person also did not want to provide a tribute for a session and was skeptical about playing with someone he barely knew.


This is a story of a Goddess who encountered the perfect example of how a sub, or anybody else for that matter, shows a Goddess they are serious about playing with Her. This is how to treat a Goddess who's time you wish to occupy. Other little wannabe cunts who need a Public-Meet Session, take notice.  

We finally met at a Starbucks, that was about halfway between both of us. Once there, he offered to buy Me a drink, of which I declined. We chatted for a few minutes but was really looking for a place to sit down, talk in private and have a good meal. Therefore, we left in search of real nourishment. On the way, he pulled off to get gas and offered to get some for Me as well. {{Obviously, he knows how to be useful. I looooooove that.}} 


Since it was too late for breakfast, we did lunch, and went over to Chili's. {{I bet you were thinking I was going to have him take Me to a top-notch, snooty place.}} Anyway, their food, though dangerous to My cholesterol, was adequate enough to quiet My growling stomach. The booths were secluded enough to discuss future meets, even though the waitress may have been trying to be nosy. However, when the cheap bill came ($40 for two, tax and tip), he covered it with no problem. {{Its not always about the quantity but the quality of the gestures.}}


Afterwards, he was much more comfortable with Me. He was so anxious that he could barely keep it in his pants. {{shaking my head...I have a few chastity devices in mind for that.}} Now pay attention. We walked over to his car, he opened his trunk and presented Me with a new addition to My play room. I believe I squealed a little. A cute, spiked little hand-held torturing device that I cannot wait to use. This was completely unexpected, but very much appreciated. This is the type of pampering I'm used to. Think of something nice and just do it. Surprise! Here's a gift, just for you, My Goddess. 
Wartenburg Wheel With Sheath


Obviously, this kinkster wanted Me to remember him over all others. He wanted his Goddess to have a favorable opinion of him and I do. So simple and yet so easily overlooked by so many. 


As you can tell, My offering ideas came from this one meet. They were all good and useful ones, so why not use them to set an example for the rest of you pathetic ass losers that want to occupy My time. I hope you all take notice because this guy got it right. He gave an offering, a tribute and made Me feel special. Am I expecting all three from the rest of you. No, because I know its beyond most of you wimps comprehension. But I should feel spoiled, just like he made Me feel, just like a Goddess should be. Everyone else take notes.

It doesn't even have to be one of these three. If you have something nice and useful that you can provide, I welcome it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate's Inbox. All of you sniveling little piss ants who want to confess your love to Me should show it publicly first.