Goddess Chocolate's Palace

Welcome to all who love, admire and are just plain curious about Me. You have entered My Palace, My earthly home. There is much to experience and more than one visit may be necessary so I encourage repeat ones as often as you like.

You can subscribe to My Scriptures to stay informed about the Word of the Goddess. I also recommend leaving a little something in the Chocolate Scrolls to become a part of My History. Enjoy yourself and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, August 29, 2011

CRUSH FETISH

Since I want to start self promoting, I began with some research. What kind of things do you guys want to see? What is it that turns you on about a foot Goddess? I came across this fetish that I didn't know existed--crush fetishism. It seems a lot of you guys like seeing things being crushed under a woman's foot.

On YouTube, I found all sorts of things being crushed. The main thing was food, in particular a lot of fruit. It included bare feet, socks and shoes. Therefore, to appeal to a wider audience, I decided to shoot a few crush clips of my own. They're amateur but you should still enjoy it.

Keep in mind, this is just the beginning. There will be more down the line. Eventually, I want to start shooting with other people. Make sure you contact me if you want to do some videos.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate's Inbox. All of you sniveling little piss ants who want to confess your love to Me should show it publicly first.