Goddess Chocolate's Palace

Welcome to all who love, admire and are just plain curious about Me. You have entered My Palace, My earthly home. There is much to experience and more than one visit may be necessary so I encourage repeat ones as often as you like.

You can subscribe to My Scriptures to stay informed about the Word of the Goddess. I also recommend leaving a little something in the Chocolate Scrolls to become a part of My History. Enjoy yourself and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feet, Money & Videotape

I had some fun earlier this month and part was due to videos. I took some amateur videos of Me being pampered in California. I enjoyed it and I want to do more. However, I'd like to do them with submissives and fetishists that aren't so shy. I'm not saying you have to show your face but My caliboy didn't even want to show his body--too paranoid. Its not like he had any identifying scars or tattoos. You should understand that I'm not new to being in fetish videos. I've done plenty on heavenlyfeet.net (although its no longer up), and some on mindstatz.com. However, now I should start to shoot My own or at least shoot with others for My own personal gain.

Since My inception as a foot Goddess, I heard about clips4sale but I ignored it. I don't know why but I cannot anymore. I want to shoot fetish videos to open My own clip store. If you're interested in shooting with Me, contact Me. You can either wait until I'm in your area or fly Me out to visit you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate's Inbox. All of you sniveling little piss ants who want to confess your love to Me should show it publicly first.