Goddess Chocolate's Palace

Welcome to all who love, admire and are just plain curious about Me. You have entered My Palace, My earthly home. There is much to experience and more than one visit may be necessary so I encourage repeat ones as often as you like.

You can subscribe to My Scriptures to stay informed about the Word of the Goddess. I also recommend leaving a little something in the Chocolate Scrolls to become a part of My History. Enjoy yourself and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chocolate Gets Pampered in California

Well, I'll be dammed, if I didn't find a sub who was true to his word. See Promises, Promises post. I'm here in California after being flown out from the east coast. How wonderful. My caliboy has a whole week planned of fun things to do. Oh I just can't wait to see how he's going to spoil Me. I certainly deserve it. I'll take some mini clips and upload them later. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures.

Oh and he's only about 20 minutes from LA, which means party this weekend. Although I'll have to find someone else to party with since caliboy doesn't do much of it in his older age. That's fine though because I hardly ever have a hard time finding someone to party with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate's Inbox. All of you sniveling little piss ants who want to confess your love to Me should show it publicly first.