Goddess Chocolate's Palace

Welcome to all who love, admire and are just plain curious about Me. You have entered My Palace, My earthly home. There is much to experience and more than one visit may be necessary so I encourage repeat ones as often as you like.

You can subscribe to My Scriptures to stay informed about the Word of the Goddess. I also recommend leaving a little something in the Chocolate Scrolls to become a part of My History. Enjoy yourself and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

SELL MY OLD STUFF

With the way I have been dragging My sexy feet with things, you'd think I was an amateur. My Marketplace is now up and open for business. Anyone can buy My old socks, shoes, clothing and other things. Its about time I get some new stuff anyway.

To kick off the grand opening, I am doing a day-by-day videoblog. It will show My old red socks through its marination stages. After about the third day, I will start to auction them off. While the marination process increases, hopefully, so will the price. 


Day 4 - Smelly Red Socks


Day 3 - Old Red Socks


Day 2 - Old Red Socks

Day 1 - Old Red Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate's Inbox. All of you sniveling little piss ants who want to confess your love to Me should show it publicly first.